BIBI KA MAQBARA
SHIRDI BABA DARSHAN
Our representative will receive the guests at Cochin airport and fly to Pune, reach at around 02.10 AM, Later transfer to Aurangabad by road via Shani Shinganapur. On arrival at Aurangabad Check in to Hotel. Afternoon visit, Bibikamaqbera - the Bibi Ka Maqbera is a tomb located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was commissioned by the sixth Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in 1660, in the memory of his first wife and chief consort, Dilras Banu Begum. After visit Aurangabad drop at Hotel. Over Night Stay at Aurangabad.
After Breakfast Proceed to Ajanta Caves. [110 kms-3.00hrs]. The Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BCE to about 480 or 650 CE. The caves include paintings and rock cut sculptures described as among the finest surviving examples of ancient Indian art, particularly expressive paintings that present emotion through gesture, pose and form. Over Night Stay at Aurangabad.
After breakfast Dep: 08.00am Daulatabad Fort - Daulatabad also known as Devagiri is a town which includes the Devagiri-Daulatabad fort It is a 14th-century fort city in Maharashtra state of India, about 16 kilometers northwest of Aurangabad. After visit Ellora Caves – 17km from Daulatabad .Ellora is one of the largest Rock- cut Monastery-temple caves complexes in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Maharashtra, India. The site presents monuments and artwork of Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism from the 600-1000 CE period. Grishneshwar - [Jothirlingam] Grishneshwar temple, sometimes referred to as the Ghrneshwar Jyotirlinga or Dhushmeshwar temple, is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana. The word Grishneshwar means "lord of compassion". Later proceed to Nasik via Shirdi Babadharshan- over Night Stay at Nasik.
After Breakfast Visit Local Sight Seeing Trimbakeshwar [Jothirlingam], and panchavadi, then Proceed to Mumbai [210kms .7hrs] Overnight stay at Mumbai.
After Break Fast proceed for local sightseeing, visit Ellephanta Caves, after lunch visit: Hanging, Gardens, Kamala Nehru Park, and Nariman Point and Marine Drive. Overnight stay at Mumbai.
After Break Fast, Mumbai City Tour: Hare Rama Hare Krishna, Haji Ali Durga, and Juhu Beach. After visit 05.00pm drop at air Port for your return journey to Cochin. Tour ends with Sweet memories.
• To and fro Economy class Flight Ticket
• Meet and greet service at Airports
• Guide Fee at Monuments inside [only for Ajanta & Ellora Caves]
• AC Transportation
• 5 Night’s Accommodation as per the Itinerary
• AC Deluxe Rooms in Aurangabad, Nasik and Mumbai on twin sharing basis
• Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
• 1 Liter drinking water per person per day
• Service of Tour Escort from Fortune
• Service Taxes
• Food in Flights / Trains
• Entry fees to all local sight spots
• Panchavathi Sharing Auto Charges
• All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
• Cost of Insurance
• Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
• Cost of Airport / Railway station transfers of tour participants travelling by Air/Rail tickets not arranged by the Company.
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
• Extra stay pre/post tour.
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
• Cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
• Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
Adult Rate : ₹39750
Single supplement : Rs. 49750/- ( we provide a Single Room)
Child Rate (0years -04years) : Air Fare Only
Child Rate (5years -11years) : Rs. 32, 812/- ( without Extra Mattress)
Child Rate above 5years : Rs. 36,975/- ( we provide an Extra Mattress)
Next Package Dates : 17 February 2020
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change/ variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in.
• Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
• Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they havebooked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms and Conditions Reservation:
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
Period of Cancellation
|More than 15 Days before Departure||
50% of tour cost
50% Tour Cost
|Less than 15 Days and up to 03 days before Departure||
75% of tour cost
75% Tour Cost
|Less than 03 Days before Departure||
100% of Tour cost
100% of Tour Cost
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.