Places Covered : Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Ajmer, Jaipur
Our representative will receive guests at airport. Guests will be transferred to the hotel booked previously for your comfortable stay in Udaipur city. Overnight stay in Hotel at Udaipur.
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing. The city of Udaipur is a lovely land. Pichola Lake derives its name from Pichola Village.This picturesque lake encloses the Jag Niwas Island and the Jag Mandir. Sajjan Niwas Garden is the largest garden of Rajasthan, sprawled over 100 acres of land. During 1850's, Maharana Sajjan Singh took the initiative to built this beautiful garden. Sajjan Niwas Bagh is celebrated for its numerous varieties of roses. Due to abundance of rose flowers, this garden is also known as Gulab Bagh or Rose Garden.. Fateh Sagar Lake, This delightful lake, bordered by hills and woodland was constructed by Maharana jai Singh to the north of Lake Pichola. It is an artificial lake dug up in 1678.The largest palace of the Udaipur is the City Palace , which was the winter palace of Maharana . The granite palace is a magical one. Stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
After breakfast proceed for Jodhpur Sightseeing. Mehrangarh Fort, is one of the largest forts in forts. It is also the most magnificent fort in Jodhpur, infact, in the whole Rajasthan. The fort is amongst the popular tourist places in India. It is situated on a 150 m high hill. It was founded by Rao Jodha in 1459. The Mehrangarh Fort, with its beauty, is the living proof of the hard work and skill of the Jodhpuri sculptors. Seven gates have to be crossed to reach the fort.. Umaid Bhavan palace of Jodhpur, Rajasthan was built by Maharaja Umaid Singh. It is named after him only. It contains three hundred and forty seven rooms. Umaid Bhawan Palace was actually built for the welfare of the people. The purpose was to give employment to the people of Jodhpur during a long period of drought and famine. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jodhpur.
After Breakfast proceed to Jaisalmer and go for Desert Safari at SAM. Dinner at SAM desert Camp. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaisalmer
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing in Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer is known as The Golden city. The city of Jaisalmer has witnessed different forms of architecture in different eras. It is this era that saw the construction of most of the Havelis. Haveli is places, which served as the residence of Wazirs i.e. ministers and landlords. Usually they are very big and have lots of rooms and open space. The most famous among these is Patwon Ji ki Haveli. This Haveli was the first in Jaisalmer that is why it has greater significance. This Haveli became the pioneer of the constructions in Jaisalmer. Patwon Ji ki Haveli is actually the collection of 5 small Havelis.If you want to witness the continuity in design, you will have to visit Nathmal Ji ki Haveli..Last but not the least among major Havelis is Salim Ji ki haveli. Built in 1815, this Haveli is famous for its unique architecture based on the Peacock. Jaisalmer Fort is the most famous tourist attraction in Jaisalmer. It is a magnificent monument there. The Jaisalmer fort is the second oldest fort in the territories of Rajasthan. Jaisalmer fort is also famously or grandly called as the "Sonar Quila" or the Golden Fort. After sightseeing at Jaisalmer proceed to Bikaner. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bikaner.
After breakfast visit The Karni Mata Temple, the temple is dedicated to Karni Mata -an incarnation of Durga. The temple has fascinating huge silver gates and marble carvings that were donated by Maharaja Ganga Singhji. The most attractive feature of temple are the rodents who scamper freely within the premises and if one touches your feet its considered auspicious. They are regarded sacred and devotees buy prasad (feeding) to offer to them. Then visit Junagarh Fort. The wonderful architectural piece was built between 1588 -1593 AD by Raja Rai Singh, a General in army of Mughal emperor, Akbar. The imposing fort has 986 long wall with 37 bastions and two entrances. The Suraj Pole (Sun Gate) is main entrance to the fort. A measure feature of Junagarh fort is the superb quality of the stone carving-it rivals the best anywhere in the world. After visiting the places at Bikaner proceed to Jaipur. On the way visit Ajmer and Pushkar. Overnight stay in Hotel at Ajmer
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. Visit the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amer fort. You can take the jeep ride upto the fort (on direct payment basis). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds and Jal Mahal. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city and its local markets. Shopping in Jaipur is a colourful and dazzling experience with the wide range of handicrafts and jewellery to choose from. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
In time transfer to Airport to board the flight to Home destination.
AC Deluxe Rooms in Jaipur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, & Dessert camp in Jaisalmer on twin sharing basis
Adult Rate : ₹39750
Single supplement : Rs. 53,750 /-
Child Rate (0years - 04years) Air Fare Only
Child Rate (5years - 11years) : Rs. 33,312/- (without Extra Mattress)
Child Rate above 5years : Rs. 37,175/- (we provide an Extra Mattress)
Next Package Dates : 17 January 2019, 08 February 2019, 21 February 2019, 06 March 2019
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change/ variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in.
• Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
• Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they havebooked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms and Conditions Reservation:
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
Period of Cancellation
|More than 15 Days before Departure||
50% of tour cost
50% Tour Cost
|Less than 15 Days and up to 03 days before Departure||
75% of tour cost
75% Tour Cost
|Less than 03 Days before Departure||
100% of Tour cost
100% of Tour Cost
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.