Places Covered : Dubai City tour, Burj Khalifa , Desert Safari with Belly Dance, The Palm Island, Grand Mosque , Abu Dhabi city tour, Burj Al Arab , Miracle Garden, The Atlantis Hotel, Dubai Mall shopping, Abu Dhabi Presidential palace,fascinating Private Yacht Ride
Entrance to the Famous Global Village
Dubai City tour
Entrance 124th Floor Burj Khalifa
Visit Miracle Garden
Enjoy the barbeque dinner in the desert with Belly Dance
The Palm Island, Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Experience the thrilling Desert Safari Drive
Experience the Fabulous Abu Dhabi city tour
Photo Stop at the Burj Al Arab – the world’s only seven star Hotel
Visit Abu Dhabi Presidential palace
The Atlantis Hotel, Dubai Mall shopping
The fascinating Private Yacht Ride
All airport taxes / Visa (Normal) / Hotel accommodation / all transportation in an air-conditioned coach / Expert
Report at Cochin international airport , meet our Tour Manager on 11.25 PM and proceed for check-in & emigration formalities . Dubai Sightseeing: Desert Safari, Belly Dance with BBQ Dinner Flight Departs on 02.25 AM. Arrive Dubai at 5.30 AM, Welcome to the land of Sand. Meet our local representative and proceed to the Dubai. Check-in at Hotel after lunch . Evening, we set out for the Desert Wonder- the popular Desert Safari. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. Enjoy Tea, cool drinks etc. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch the belly dance performance and the campfire by starlight.
Sightseeing: Abu Dhabi Tour , Presidential Palace and Visit the Famous Global Village Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a full day tour to Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates occupying 87% of UAE. Abu Dhabi is located on an island connected to the mainland by two bridges. Travelling from Dubai, the tour takes approximately two hours before arriving at Abu Dhabi City. Along the way, we visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - It is the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest mosque in the world. The mosque site is equivalent to the size five football fields approximately. We will pass the Jebel Ali Port &Free Zone, which is the largest man-made port in the world. The Many of its striking examples of modern architecture show intriguing interpretations of Islamic themes captured in today's materials. Shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces line our route along the Reveira-style corniche with its blue Gulf waters and enticing offshore islands. Even with all of the development in the city, tourists will still find a lot of fascinating sights to see. Also see the Presidential Palace of Sultan Khalifa Bin Sayeed Al Nahyan, Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop), Heritage Village, Etihad Square , Date market , Sadiyat island , Yas Island , Ferrari World (Photo Stop). Later Proceed to visit Global Village located in Dubai Land, the worlds largest and the region’s first premier cultural, Entertainment and shopping destination, welcoming more than four million guests per year. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Sightseeing: Dubai City Tour & Private Yacht Ride After breakfast, proceed for Dubai city tour. This Tour offers a wide horizon of some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. We drive through the Dubai Creek; we stop at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, which is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture built in 1979. The mosque is one of the most frequently visited and photographed sight. We then stop at the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and forth tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. We continue our journey as we go to the Palm Island and at its crescent you see the Atlantis hotel. Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later proceed to Dubai Mall for a wonderful shopping experience. A chance to see underwater world and a memorable experience. Climb up to the top of Burj Khalifa- tallest man made structure in the world and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai- a new, world-class destination and when you are on top you get a breathtaking view of Dubai. It’s amazing!! (We can climb up to 124th floor of the tower). Later in the evening we welcome you on-board to take pleasure in a Night Private yacht ride. The Yacht glides along the Dubai Marina in an elegant , contrasted by the modern, expressive skyscrapers along the Dubai Marina. During the Dubai Marina Yacht Ride, be awed by the glittering lights, open seas, and unique architecture . The sparkling skyscrapers under the moonlit sky will wow your senses. Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Miracle Garden, the most beautiful and biggest natural flower garden and the longest flower wall in the world. More than 45 million flowers on display, the Dubai Miracle garden has truly earned its place as the world’s largest garden. The Dubai Miracle Garden is unique in that it was essentially built on a desert. Head landscaper Akar says that the grounds are a great example of how it is possible to “green the desert” by reusing waste water. Designers took additional precautions to protect the beautiful garden arrangements from the environment. For instance, the garden’s perimeter is lined with trees that are used as windbreakers. Unlike most of the gardens around the world, the Dubai Miracle Garden closes during the summer due to severe weather condition. After lunch free for shopping. Then transfer to airport for your flight back to home. Flight depart at 20.00 hrs
Arrive Cochin International Airport at 01.30 hrs with sweet memories of Fortune Tours Dubai shopping festival
Economy Class return Air ticket. Dubai Visa + OK to board message UAE Tourism Dirham Fee
Accommodation in Premium 4 Star Hotels in Twin/ Double sharing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Veg and non veg meals as per itinerary. All entry tickets as per itinerary
All sightseeing in AC Deluxe Coaches
1 bottle drinking water per person per day
Service of Tour Manager (Malayalam speaking) from Fortune Tours Service tax .
Expenses of additional/optional tours.
Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, Porterage charges, food and drink not in the regular menu, mini bar, telephone calls etc.
Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary Cost of overseas Medical Insurance
Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
Cost of Airport transfers of the guests and additional airport transfers if any
Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
Extra stay pre/post tour.
Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc.
Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
Adult Rate : ₹59900
Break up for Adult Rate : INR 32500 + 423 USD Rs.59900/-
Single Room Supplement : INR 32500 + 592 USD Rs.70900/-
Child Rate ( 02 years – 11 years): INR 30500 + 316 USD ( with out extra bed) Rs.50900/-
Infant Rate ( 0 years – 02 years): Rs.21000/-
Next Package Dates : 24 November 2019, 12 January 2020, 22 January 2020, 26 January 2020, 29 January 2020
• The Price quoted on the basis of US Dollar @65 Rupees. The fluctuation in the exchange rate will reflect in the total tour cost.
• 50% of the Total Tour Cost will be required for booking.
• A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
• Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs. and check out is at 1200 hrs.
• The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• The Cancellation Charge is applicable in case of any passenger with granted visa, denying to travel or cancel his/her own tour on account of visa rejection caused to their co-passenger or travel companion, since the granting of visa is the sole discretion of the concerned Consulate.
• Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non –refundable at any circumstances.
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin-bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
• The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Fortune Destination Management India Pvt Ltd will not be held responsibility for the same.
• There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing's, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
• 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
• Visa granting is a sole discretion of the concerned Embassy or Consulate. Visa fees and other Expenses such as hotel booking advance and issued ticket rates are not refundable if visa is rejected or delayed. Personal interview at the concerned consulate if required, candidate has to go for the interview at their own cost.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment 15 days before the departure.
A cancellation charge of 50% of the tour cost will be applicable for the passenger cancelling before 15 days of departure and 100 % of the tour cost will be levied as the cancellation charge within 14days prior to the departure.
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|15 Days before departure||50% of the Tour Cost|
|Within 14 Days prior to Departure||100% of the Tour Cost|
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.