Places Covered : Jaipur, Agra, Delhi
On arrival at Delhi Airport our representative will receive guests at airport. Late afternoon journey to AkshardhamTemple and enjoy the beautiful water show, evening back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Delhi.
In the morning after breakfast proceed on a tour of the capital city. The important places in Delhi includes visit to Lotus Temple, The Qutab Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate, Rajghat, Indhira Gandhi Memorial Museum, Birla House (Mahatma Gandhi Museum), and the Rastrapathi Bhawan (By Pass),Parliament House(By Pass) are of much significance.
Guests will be transferred to Agra. Visit Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces the Halls of Public and Private Audience and the beautiful Mughal gardens. visit famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for Then his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight stay in Hotel at Agra.
After breakfast drive to the Pink city of Jaipur. Proceed for sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The HawaMahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Later visit Birla Mandir. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
Morning after breakfast, you will visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amer Fort. You can take the jeep ride upto the fort (on direct payment basis). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at JalMahal. On time transfer to airport to check in for your departure flight to Cochin
Adult Rate : ₹32750
Child Rate (0years -04years) : Air Fare Only
Child Rate (5years -11years) : Rs.27,812 /- (without Extra Mattress)
Child Rate above 5years : Rs.30,775 /- (we provide an Extra Mattress)
Single supplement: Rs. 42,750/-(We provide a Single Room)
Next Package Dates : 23 December 2019, 08 February 2020, 04 April 2020, 11 April 2020, 18 April 2020, 25 April 2020, 02 May 2020, 09 May 2020
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change/ variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in.
• Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
• Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they havebooked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms and Conditions Reservation:
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
Period of Cancellation
|More than 15 Days before Departure||
50% of tour cost
50% Tour Cost
|Less than 15 Days and up to 03 days before Departure||
75% of tour cost
75% Tour Cost
|Less than 03 Days before Departure||
100% of Tour cost
100% of Tour Cost
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.