Places Covered : Great Wall, Summer Palace, Tian an Men Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Huangpu River Criuse, Oriental TV Tower, Jade Budha Tempple, Venetian Macau, Macau Tower, Hong Kong Ocean Park, Beijing - Shanghai Bullet Train, Shanghai Maglev Train
Assemble in Cochin International Airport at 22.00 hrs and meet the Tour Manager. After check-in & emigration formalities, departure to Hong Kong by Malaysia Airline Flight at 01.00 hrs.
Arrival at Hong Kong International Airport at 12.55hrs. Take a ferry to Macau , enjoy a night stroll through the busy streets and try your luck at the famous casinos of the city. After Check in, you will have dinner (Indian Cuisine) and overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed for Macau city tour. Visit the Ruins of St. Paul in Macau Island, St.Paul Cathedral, Ama Temple, Kum Lam Statue, Macau Tower, Leal Senado Square. You will be taken to the observation tower at Macau where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the city. HONGKONG-ZHUHAI-MACAU BRIDGE After lunch, you will be transferred to Hong Kong via the Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge. The Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge (HZMB), officially the Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macao Bridge, is a 55-kilometre (34 mi) bridge–tunnel system consisting of a series of three cable-stayed bridges, an undersea tunnel, and four artificial islands. It is both the longest sea crossing and the longest fixed link on earth. The HZMB spans the Lingding and Jiuzhou channels, connecting Hong Kong, Macau, and Zhuhai—three major cities on the Pearl River Delta. The HZMB was designed to last for 120 years and built with a cost of 126.9 billion yuan (US$ 18.77 billion). The cost of constructing the main bridge was estimated to be about 51.1 billion yuan (US$ 7.56 billion) which was funded by bank loans and shared among the governments of Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. You will have dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Hong Kong.
After Breakfast proceed to Ocean Park. Full day enjoyment in Hong Kong Ocean Park. Hong Kong Ocean Park is located on the south end of Hong Kong Island. The larger of two sections is on the headlands of Nam Lang Shan Mountain. The smaller section is in the Wong Chuk Hang Valley lowlands. With an area of 170 acres, it's one of the largest ocean parks in the world. Imagine a virtual trip through the ocean park from the lowland (waterfront) section to the headland. Hong Kong Ocean Park will fill your day with wonder, pleasure and excitement and reward you with satisfying memories. You will have Dinner at an Indian restaurant and stay overnight at Hong Kong.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. After a brief city tour, visit Victoria Peak with tram ride. Let loose, breathe in some fresh air and enjoy the panoramic view of the city. Visit Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Madame Tussaud’s wax Museum and Stanley Market .In the evening, you will fly to Shanghai from Hong Kong airport. After Dinner (Indian Cuisine), check- in to the hotel at Shanghai.
After breakfast, enjoy a journey in the famous Maglev train, a magnetic train which travels at a speed of 431kms/hr and proceed to the city of Shanghai, the commercial capital of China. Relish the rich Chinese historical legacy in the Shanghai Museum which is the largest museum of ancient Chinese Art in Shanghai. Take a walk through the lovely old Yu Yuan Garden situated in the south of the Yangtze river and be amazed at the Nine Zig Zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions , Chenghuang Temple and Yu Market .Later visit the People Square and Nanjing Road to shop your hearts out. Have lunch at an Indian restaurant and in the afternoon, visit the beautiful Oriental Pearl TV Tower and enjoy the Huangpu river cruise. Visit the Old Town Bazaar and be amazed at the city’s rich heritage. Take a walk through the bund and see the fifty two high rise building which was the former “Wall Street” of foreign powers. Later visit the famous silk shops of the town to see the richness of Chinese silk and to shop your souvenirs. Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Shanghai.
After breakfast, Visit the Jade Buddha Temple and rejuvenate your spiritual mode. After lunch, proceed to Shanghai Railway station to board the high speed Bullet train to Beijing. On arrival at Beijing railway station, you will be transferred to hotel for check in.
After breakfast, proceed with the excursion to visit the legendary Great Wall of China, one of the seven wonders of the world and the most famous tourist attraction of China. This 3,946 mile long Great wall is a symbol of China and only man made creation to see from the space. Later visit Jade Factory, visit the Olympic Stadium and Water Cube (‘the Bird’s Nest - Beijing 2008’ Olympic Centre & Water Cube (Photo stop only). Relish the supremacy of Chinese culinary with wide varieties for lunch. Visit the Summer Palace in the afternoon, an exemplary masterpiece of Chinese Garden Landscape. The natural landscape of hills and open water bodies are brilliantly blended with artificial features such as pavilions, halls, palaces, temples and bridges. Later in the evening, watch the amazing Golden Mask Dynasty at the OCT Theater in Beijing Happy Valley. The show portrays a fairy-tale story of war, royal banquets, and romance and is the most recommended show of all times. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Beijing.
After breakfast, proceed on a full day city tour of Beijing which includes Tian An Men Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. Tian An Men Square is the world's Largest Public City Square and is surrounded by many beautiful buildings, museums, Government buildings and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum including the Heavenly Gate (entry to the Forbidden City). The Forbidden City is a UNESCO World Heritage site & the imperial palace of Ming and Ding dynasties. This wonderful 250-acre complex consists of The Imperial Palace (which was the home of 24 Emperors who ruled between 1420 AD and 1911 AD), Great squares, and networks of halls, gardens and courtyards for those who lived in this 'city within a city’ which is now preserved as Museums. Enjoy a delicious Peking lunch and in the afternoon, visit the Tian An Men Square .The temple was built in 1420 AD during the rule of the Ming Dynasty to offer sacrifice to heaven. It is believed to be the closest place to heaven and the holy place where emperors could communicate with the God. The temple of heaven is enclosed by a long wall. The northern part within the wall is semi-circular structure symbolizing the heavens and the southern part is square symbolizing the earth. This design shows the heaven as high and the earth as low. Dinner at Indian Restaurant and transfer to Airport for check in by 22.30 hrs. BEIJING – KUALA LUMPUR – KOCHI Flight departure at 01.30 hrs and arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 08.00 hrs. Get the connected flight to Cochin from Kuala Lumpur at 22.20 hrs and arrive at Cochin International Airport 00.01 hrs with sweet memories of our Great China- Hong Kong – Macau Tour
BEIJING – KUALA LUMPUR – KOCHI Flight departure at 01.30 hrs and arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 08.00 hrs. Get the connected flight to Cochin from Kuala Lumpur at 22.20 hrs and arrive at Cochin International Airport 00.01 hrs with sweet memories of our Great China- Hong Kong – Macau Tour
Adult Rate : ₹134900
Next Package Dates : 18 April 2020, 16 May 2020
• The Price quoted on the basis of US Dollar @65 Rupees. The fluctuation in the exchange rate will reflect in the total tour cost.
• 50% of the Total Tour Cost will be required for booking.
• A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
• Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs. and check out is at 1200 hrs.
• The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• The Cancellation Charge is applicable in case of any passenger with granted visa, denying to travel or cancel his/her own tour on account of visa rejection caused to their co-passenger or travel companion, since the granting of visa is the sole discretion of the concerned Consulate.
• Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non –refundable at any circumstances.
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin-bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
• The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Fortune Destination Management India Pvt Ltd will not be held responsibility for the same.
• There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing's, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
• 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
• Visa granting is a sole discretion of the concerned Embassy or Consulate. Visa fees and other Expenses such as hotel booking advance and issued ticket rates are not refundable if visa is rejected or delayed. Personal interview at the concerned consulate if required, candidate has to go for the interview at their own cost.
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment 15 days before the departure.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|15 Days before departure||50% of the Tour Cost|
|Within 14 Days prior to Departure||100% of the Tour Cost|
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.