Places Covered : Dal Lake- Shikara ride- Hazratbal Mosque- Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh- Gul Marg- Gondola ride (Cable car)- Snow Sledging- Skiing- Pahalgam - Snow point- Pony ride
Meet & Greet upon arrival and transfer to Hotel. This evening is free for you to explore this fascinating city on your own (depends on flight timings) Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
After breakfast from hotel, proceed to full day trip to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers).2730 Mts. Above sea levels. The Distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Also enjoy sledge riding Gondola ride (Cable car) up to Khilanmarg to enjoy the fascinating view of Peerpanchal range and interested can have pony ride. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
After breakfast full day trip to Pahalgam (valley of Shepherds/Mini Switzerland). The distance of about 96 kms will be covered in about 3 hrs. Enroute visit Saffron fields, see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. Drive through pine forests. After lunch have bridle walks, thrilling horse riding and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Late afternoon drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar
After breakfast, sightseeing of Mughal Gardens, visiting NishatBagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan Brother-in- law of Emperor Jehangirin 1632 AD, Shalimar Bagh(Abode of love) on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountain in the background, and Chashma-E-Shahi, which is the smallest among the Mughal Gardens of Srinagar, is famous for its springs. However, here also you will find beautiful flowering trees and elegant Cypresses and Chinars. Visit PyariMahal which commandsone of the magnificent views of the Srinagar City. Visit Hazratbal Mosque-This famous Muslim pilgrimage is located just opposite the Nishat Bagh on the banks of Dal Lake, reflecting its glory and holiness on the pristine water.- Evening is free for you to explore the fascinating Shikara ride. (A shikara ride is one of the most soothing, relaxing aspects of a holiday in Kashmir. Shikaras are long boats which crowd the Srinagar lakes. It is worth to take a pleasure ride around the lake in shikara. Shikara is a Gondola type light rowing boat. The boat ride takes tourists on a relaxing sightseeing tour of interior parts of the calm and placid waters of Dal Lake). Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar
Transfer to Airport for your return flight to Cochin.
Adult Rate : Price on Request
Next Package Dates : 09 April 2019, 16 April 2019, 23 April 2019, 30 April 2019, 07 May 2019
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change/ variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in.
• Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
• Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they havebooked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms and Conditions Reservation:
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
Period of Cancellation
|More than 15 Days before Departure||
50% of tour cost
50% Tour Cost
|Less than 15 Days and up to 03 days before Departure||
75% of tour cost
75% Tour Cost
|Less than 03 Days before Departure||
100% of Tour cost
100% of Tour Cost
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.