Places Covered : Lumbini Park-Laser Show-Hussain Sagar Lake, Ramoji Film City and Snow World, Birla mandir-Salarjung Museum-Charminar-Mecca Masjid-Golkonda Fort
The first day of your fantastic Hyderabad tour will begin with your arrival at Hyderabad Airport. Our representative will receive guests at airport. Guests will be escorted to the sightseeing point. Tour starts with the briefing about the places to be visited. NTR Gardens is a small public, urban park of 36 acres adjacent to Hussain Sagar lake in Hyderabad. Lumbini Park is one of the beautiful parks in the twin cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad located along the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake.It has become an ideal place of relaxation and a place of amusement. It is a hit with kids and families and has several attractions that could lure you to spend an evening away from home, with your family. The spectacular musical dancing fountain and water cascade dance to the tunes of popular numbers from Hindi and Telugu film songs (Laser Show). This is one of the must see sight and almost the park is crowded with visitors and picnickers. And proceed to the whole crew will move to next attraction of Hyderabad, Snow World. Snow World is a snow theme, India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region. By using art technology, in this snow park, artificially snow is produced and allowed to fall which almost offers a real look. At the time of entry, to all the customers waterproof shoes, gloves and some warm clothes is provided by the park members so as to protect from the cold climate inside due to continuous falling of snow. The groups Check in to the rooms and it is an overnight stay in hotel at Hyderabad
The Second day of this tour to Hyderabad will be attributed to a full excursion of the city. The tour often starts early in the morning. The sightseeing tour of the city will begin with a morning visit to the Birla Mandir and Salarjung Museum, Mecca Masjid, and Golkonda Fort. The Salar Jung Museum is an art museum located at Darushifa, on the southern bank of the Musi River in the city of Hyderabad, It is one of the three National Museums of India. Mecca Masjid, also Makkah Masjid, is one of the oldest mosques in Hyderabad, and it is one of the largest masajids in India. Golkonda, also known as Golconda, Gol konda, or Golla konda, is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, is situated 11 kilometres west of Hyderabad. The group returns to the rooms and it is an overnight stay in hotel at Hyderabad.
The Third day of this tour after breakfast and Check out from hotel, Day tour starts to Ramoji film city, World's largest film studio. A fast growing tourist destination. Ramoji Film City is a land of movies, entertainment and magic, it has everything that dreams are made of. Filmcity offers unlimited fun, thrill and excitement and it’s a great visual extravaganza. The place is a desired destination for everyone. At time guests will be transferred to the International Airport from where they will board the flight back home.
Adult Rate : ₹18750
Single supplement : Rs.22,250/- (We provide a Single Room)
Child Rate (0years - 04years) : Air Fare Only
Child Rate (5years - 10years) : Rs.15,062/- (without Extra Mattress)
Child Rate above 5years : Rs.16,675/- (we provide an Extra Mattress)
Next Package Dates : 14 February 2020, 03 April 2020, 09 April 2020, 17 April 2020, 24 April 2020, 01 May 2020, 08 May 2020
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change/ variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in.
• Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
• Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they havebooked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
Booking Terms and Conditions Reservation:
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
Period of Cancellation
|More than 15 Days before Departure||
50% of tour cost
50% Tour Cost
|Less than 15 Days and up to 03 days before Departure||
75% of tour cost
75% Tour Cost
|Less than 03 Days before Departure||
100% of Tour cost
100% of Tour Cost
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.