Places Covered : Moscow Bullet Train Journey Hermitage Palace Summer PalaceTsar of Russia Grand Palace,Petrhof Museum of Russian Vodka Nocolas Palace Russian Folk Show St.Petersburg Tour Peter & Paul Fortress Moscow City Tour lenin's Tomb Red Square& St.Basil'sCathedral Moscow underground Metro World War Museum Space Museum of Cosmonautics Moscow River Cruise Moscow Circus show(subject to availability)
Assemble at Kochi International Airport at 06.50 hrs. Check in starts at 07.15 hrs. After emigration and customs formalities Flight WY 226G depart Muscat at 09.50 hrs. and arrive Muscat International airport at 12.00hrs. Connect Flight WY 181G to Moscow at 14.55hrs and arrive Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow at 19.55 hrs. Welcome to Moscow, Russia. Moscow is the capital and most populous city of the Russian Federation with 12.2 million residents. According to Forbes 2013, Moscow has been ranked as the ninth most expensive city in the world. Upon arrival you will meet your airport assistant and transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Moscow Marriott Tverskaya Hotel or similar in Moscow.
After breakfast meet guide at the hotel. Proceed to Kremlin and Red square. On arrival in Kremlin you will transfer to Red Square to visit Lenin's Tomb also known as Lenin's Mausoleum, situated in Red Square in the center of Moscow, is a Mausoleum that currently serves as the resting place of Vladimir Lenin. This is the prime attraction of Russian Tour (Subject to the availability). His embalmed body has been on public display there since shortly after his death in 1924, with rare exceptions in wartime. Joseph Stalin's embalmed body shared a spot next to Lenin's, from the time of his death in 1953 until October 31, 1961, when Stalin was removed as part of de-Stalinization by Khrushchev and buried in the Kremlin Wall Necropolis outside the walls of the Kremlin. Here in the Necropolis we can see the tombs of Yuri Gagarin, Suslov, Stalin, Kalinin, Yuri Andropov, Dzerzhinsky, Brezhnev, ……etc.
Later we enter into Kremlin you will see the five palaces including the palace of Vladimir Putin and the four cathedrals including the world famous St.Basil’s Cathedral, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and Dormition cathedral where all the Tsars were crowned. The Moscow Kremlin is a fortified complex at the heart of Moscow, overlooking the Moskva River to the south, Saint Basil's Cathedral and Red Square to the east, and the Alexander Garden to the west. It is the best known of the Kremlins and includes five palaces, four cathedrals, and the enclosing Kremlin Wall with Kremlin Towers. The complex serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation Mr. Vladimir Putin. The name Kremlin is often also used as a metonym to refer to the government of the Russian Federation in a similar sense to how the White House in United States. TSAR BELL & TSAR CANNON Then visit The Tsar Bell, the Guinness Book of the World record Bell. The Tsar Bell is one of the highlights of Moscow Kremlin ensemble; it's the biggest bell in the world and weighs about 200 tons and a height of 6.14 meters but no one has ever heard its ringing. The bell was broken during a big fire and it was never lifted on a bell tower. Later visit Tsar Cannon, the largest bombard by caliber in the world in Guinness Book of World Records. It is a major tourist attraction in the ensemble of the Moscow Kremlin. The Tsar Cannon is made of bronze and weighs 39.312 tones and has a length of 5.34 m. Its bronze-cast barrel has an internal diameter of 890 mm and an external diameter of 1,200 mm. After the French invasion Napoleon Bonaparte considered removing it to France as a war trophy. The Tsar Cannon is a unique item in the Kremlin’s artillery collection. Later visit the Alexander garden, Triumphal Arch, the White House, New Arbat Street, Arbat Square, Zamoskvorechye, Moscow State University, ……...etc. MOSCOW METRO TOUR After lunch you will transfer to Moscow underground Metro Tour. The Moscow Metro, the fourth-largest in the world and largest outside of Asia in terms of passenger numbers, and the busiest in Europe. It is recognized as one of the city's landmarks due to the rich architecture of its 200 stations. It was the first underground railway system in the Soviet Union. The Moscow Metro is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful attraction in Russia Tour. The brainchild of the tsars but finally put into action by Stalin, whose idea to make the city’s metro stations “palaces for the people” has translated into some truly spectacular, subterranean architectural gems. You will have an opportunity to travel in Moscow Underground Metro and we will visit number of beautifully palace like metro stations in Moscow. The Russian metro stations also contains the longest escalators in Europe, of 84 m, 97m and one is 126 meters long and has 740 steps and it is one of the deepest escalators in the world. The ride to the surface takes approximately three minutes. Remember that in Russia each elevator has two “virtual lanes”: you can stand on the right and use the left part of the elevator only for walking and “passing” other people. WORLD WAR MUSEUM End of the Moscow Metro tour you will reach in Poklonnaya Gora. Poklonnaya Gora, at 171.5 metres is one of the highest spots in the hill where Napoleon waited in vain to be given the keys to the city when his troops were surrounding Moscow in 1812. Here we visit World War Museum contains the Victory Park with many tanks and other vehicles used in the Second World War on display. The museum features 14,143 square meters of exhibit space for permanent collections. Near the entry to the museum is the Hall of Commanders, which features a decorative "Sword and Shield of Victory" and the Order of Victory, the highest military honor awarded by the Soviet Union. In the center of the museum is the Hall of Glory, a white marble room which features the recipients of the Hero of the Soviet Union distinction. Below lies the Hall of Remembrance and Sorrow, which honors Soviet people who died in the war. This room is dimly lit and strings of glass beads hang from the ceiling, symbolizing tears shed for the dead. The upper floors feature numerous exhibits about the war, including dioramas depicting major battles, photographs of wartime activities, weapons and munitions, uniforms, awards, newsreels, letters from the battlefront, and model aircraft. Later transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Moscow Marriott Tverskaya Hotel or similar in Moscow.
After breakfast you will transfer to Moscow Railway Station to take the Sapsan, the high-speed bullet train to St. Petersburg. The trains started regular service on the Moscow – Saint Petersburg Railway in December 2009, the new High-Speed Line would allow for speeds of up to 350 km/h or 217 mph. RUSSIAN VODKA TOUR On arrival and after lunch visit the Museum of Russian Vodka. The typical association of Russia and vodka is known by all. This being said, the museum of vodka in St. Petersburg is a perfect fit for anyone who is interested in vodka. The museum of vodka is located not so far from the Hermitage, and offers a great tour with sampling of vodka with nice snacks. Darling little museum provides the history of vodka in Russia, is made from grain! The museum itself is not very large, but it is an interesting and must-see museum in St. Petersburg. There, one can find different types of flasks, bottles, and methods of making vodka. One is sure to enjoy the tour and museum itself, features several tasty meals. NICOLAS PALACE & RUSSIAN FOLK SHOW Evening we take you to Nicolas Palace. Nicholas Palace was one of several Palace in St Petersburg designed by Andreas Stackensneider (1802-65) for the children of Nicholas I of Russia. Here in a cozy and nicely decorated Concert Hall of the Nickolayevsky Palace we will give you more than just an opportunity to see the Russian Folk Show performance. During the hours of this dynamic colorful and pictureous show, you will hear tuneful folk songs- romantic, and full of life, watch sparkling dances of different provinces of Russia. You will find yourself right on the stage dancing like a real Russian, playing folk games and enjoying yourself. Later transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya or similar in St Petersburg.
SPACE MUSEUM OF COSMONAUTICS After breakfast meet the guide you will visit the prestigious space museum of old USSR. Great museum that shows the Soviet power in the engineering of space travel like NASA of United States. Space Museum or the Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics inMoscow,Russia, dedicated to space exploration. It is in the middle of a very nice park with a great monument on top: the rocket of Yuri Gagarin rising up into the air. It is located within the base of the Monument to the Conquerors of space in the north-east of the city. The museum contains a wide variety of Soviet and Russian space-related exhibits and models which explore the history of flight,astronomy,space exploration,sace technology; and space in the arts. Here you will have a tour to inside of a Space Station! However, one part of the museum that is the Brian simulator. According to the Russian tourist board, the museum's collection holds approximately 85,000 different items, primarily from the Soviet period, and receives approximately 300,000 visitors yearly. MOSCOW RIVER CRUISE After lunch we take you for Moscow River Cruise to explore the beautiful city from River. It is the most exciting tours to have a boat ride on the Moskva River to see the city embankments and beauties! Enjoy the stunning view of Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour,Peter the great Statue,Novospassky,monasteryas well as numerous bridges and Moscow State University, parks, hotels, industrial constructions, art centers and many, many other interesting features of the city so different at every turn of the river. MOSCOW CIRCUS SHOW After continental breakfast we visit the world famous Hermitage Palace, the residence of Tsar of Russia up to Bolshevik Revolution. This also called Winter Palace of Tsars Emperors. Bloody Sunday or Red Sunday happened in front of Hermitage Palace. The massacre on Bloody Sunday was one of the key events which led to the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. In Sunday, 22 January 1905, when unarmed demonstrators led by Father Georgy Gapon were fired upon by soldiers of the Imperial guard as they marched towards the Hermitage Palace to present a petition to the last Tsar Nicholas II of Russia HERMITAGE PALACE Hermitage was the winter Palace of Tsar emperors and founded in 1764 by Catherine the Great. Its collections, comprise over three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. A trip to the Hermitage Museum will be one of the highlights of your Russia tour and the guide provides an introduction to the collection, focusing on a selection of outstanding paintings, as well as to the beautiful state rooms of the winter Palace. World famous masterpieces in the collection include Raphael's and Leonardo da Vinci's Madonna’s, paintings by Titian and Rembrandt, Mone, Renois, Picasso and Matisse. Here we can see Peacock clock, made out of pure gold is the icon attraction of every tourist in the collections of the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg. HYDROFOIL CRUISE TO PETERHOF After lunch you will transfer to comfortable High-speed Hydrofoil Boat to Peterhof to visit the summer Palace of Tsar of Russia. The waterway runs along the Neva River, enters the Gulf of Finland and goes along the Petrovskiy fairway to the Lower Park of Peterhof, known as Petrodvorets. On the way you can see the naval city of Kronshtadt and Strelna, the presidential residence. The majestic panorama opens itself up when approaching Peterhof from the side of the Gulf of Finland. GRAND PALACE, PETERHOF On arrival you visit the Grand Palace in Peterhof. Peterhof Palace was the summer palace of Emperor Tsar, one of the most prominent suburbs situated on the coast of the Gulf of Finland. The Peterhof Palace is a series of palaces and gardens located in Petergof, laid out on the orders of Peter the Great. The most famous and popular visitor attractions, the Palace and Park at Peterhof are often referred to as "the Russian Versailles" like the Palace of Versailles in Paris. Here you will get an excellent opportunity to admire the amazing beauty of the fountains and the Grand Palace. Inside, the Grand Palace is considerably more lavish. Highlights include the richly gilded Ballroom and splendid white-and-turquoise Throne Room, which has a particularly fine parquet floor. The Drawing Room of the Imperial Suite is equally influenced by chinoiserie, with particularly fine silk wall hangings. The rest of the Imperial Suite, the royal family's private quarters, is furnished in grand 19th century style. Also of interest is Peter the Great's charmingly simple Oak Study, and the adjacent Crown Room, which was in fact the Imperial bedchamber. The spectacular parkland at Peterhof is remarkable for the sheer variety of styles encompassed in its layout and features. The Palace-ensemble along with the city center is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. PETER AND PAUL FORTRESS & BATTLESHIP OF AURORA Later we visit Peter and Paul Fortress. The Peter and Paul Fortress is the original citadel of St. Petersburg, Russia, founded by Peter the Great. In the early 20th century, it was still used as a prison by the Tsarist government. Today it has been adapted as the central and most important part of the State Museum of Saint Petersburg History. And you will get a chance to take snap photos of the Aurora, the 19th-century battleship that fired the first shot of the October 1917 Russian Revolution in Russia: took place on the cruiser Aurora, signaling the beginning of the rebellion for those involved-a blank that signaled to the revolutionaries to storm the winter palace. Later transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya or similar in St Petersburg.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet with guide at the hotel and proceed to St. Petersburg City Tour along its main streets and prospects enjoying its splendid sights: numerous palaces and cathedrals, rivers and channels, bridges and parks. St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is a wonder on the banks of the Neva River near the Baltic Sea. The city is often called the "Venice of the North '. During the visit, we visit Gostiniy Dvor, Zinger House, Stroganov Palace and imposing Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan. Then we cross the island Vasilievskiy- the old port, the university area, we see the golden dome of St. Isaac's Cathedral. ‘’St. Issac’s Cathedral’’. Then we turn to the miracle of the Summer Garden, stop at the Champ of Mars at the center of which stands the eternal flame and a breath-taking view of the multi-coloured domes of the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Entrance to the Savior on Spilled Blood. The Church of the Savior on Spilled is one of the main sights of St. Petersburg, Russia. This Church was built on the site where Emperor Alexander II was fatally wounded in March 1881.The church was built between 1883 and 1907. The construction was funded by the imperial family. The Church contains over 7500 square meters of mosaics- according to its restorers, more than any other church in the world. Later you to take return Bullet Train Sapsan to Moscow. Dinner at Moscow.
Later you will transfer to Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow to return back to home. After emigration and customs formalities Flight WY 182 depart Muscat at 00.20 hrs. and arrive Muscat International airport at 06.55hrs. Later connect Flight WY 223G to Kochi at 08.50 hrs and arrive Kochi International airport at 13.50 hrs with sweet memories of Fortune Tours’ Russian Carnival Tour.
AIRLINE & VISA
Return economy class airfare in Oman Airways rates and Two-way Sapsan bullet train ticket included. Russian single-entry visa cost included. The decision of the Russian Consulate will be the final for granting the visa and we will not be responsible for any denial of visa. The visa fees will not be refunded at any circumstances.
All hotels will be of premium 3 & 4 Stars standards.
Multi Axle airconditioned coaches in all cities for transfers and sightseeing’s.
Continental buffet breakfast at hotels. Lunch and Dinner will be in hotels, local and Indian restaurants.
Professional, friendly, caring and well experienced Malayalee Tour manager will accompany the tour and the service of the local tour guides will be provided in all cities.
ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR
The tour cost includes travel Insurance upto 70 yrs., airport taxes, all entry tickets, tips to the driver and guides, mineral water, GST and service tax…. etc. and no optional and extra tour expenses incurred.
Any expenses of personal nature like telephone charges, porterage, laundry expenses, excess baggage charges beverages, mini bars and anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Adult Rate : ₹135000
Single Supplement Cost: USD 1200 + Rs.72,000 (Rs.1,56,000/-)
Child Rate ( 07 years - 11 years) : USD 650 + Rs.72,000 ( Rs.1,17,500/-)
Child Rate (02 years - 06 years) : USD 500 + Rs.72,000 (Rs. 1,07,000/-)
Infant Rate ( 0 years – 02 years) : Rs. 50000/-
Next Package Dates : 24 April 2020, 15 May 2020, 12 June 2020
• Price quoted are based on exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 79 or 1 US Dollar @ 70 Rupees
• A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
• Check in time in Hotel is 1400 hours and check out is 1200 hours.
• Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non –refundable at any circumstances.
• Bio Metric data enrollment is mandatory for U K and Europe visas and the passenger are required to personally appear before VFS Centre for the same.
• Once an airline ticket is issued, date change penalty will be applicable.
• There are coach restrictions in some cities, in such situation the tour manager and the driver will do their best to drop you as near to the monuments as possible.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• The Cancellation Charge is applicable in case of any passenger with granted visa, denying to travel or cancel his/her own tour on account of visa rejection caused to their co-passenger or travel companion, since the granting of visa is the sole discretion of the concerned Consulate.
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In this case, amount paid by the passengers will be refunded in full and no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary. In such changes, compensations or claim for refund by the passengers will not be entertained by the company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single Passenger travelling without family have to share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have another single passenger to share the room, Single Supplement with additional cost is applicable.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered tour cost, meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly and the difference amount has to be borne by the passenger.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operator, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
• The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Fortune Destination Management India Pvt Ltd will not be held responsibility for the same.
• There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing's, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
• Visa granting is the sole discretion of the concerned Embassy or Consulate. Visa fees and other expenses like advance for hotel booking, Insurance and ticket charges are not refundable, if the visa got rejected or delayed. In case the candidates are called for Personal interview, the candidates are required to attend the same before the concerned consulate at their own cost.
A cancellation charge of 50% of the tour cost will be applicable for the passengers canceling before 15 days of departure and 100 % of the tour cost will be levied as the cancellation charge for the cancellations within 15 days prior to the departure.
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|15 Days before departure||50% of the tour Cost|
|Within 14 days prior to departure||100 % of the Tour Cost|
|First Instalment||Rs.10,000/-||Registration fee at the time of booking|
|Second Installment||Rs.62,000/-||before visa submission|
|Final Payment||USD 900||before 15 days of departure|
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.