Places Covered : Kuala Lumpur City Tour, Entry to KL Tower, View PETRONAS Twin Tower, Puthrajaya tour, Batu Caves Visit, Cable car ride to and one night stay at Genting highlands, Universal Studios, City Tour of Singapore, Jurong Bird Park,Sentosa Island , Sea aquarium, Water and light show,Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Skypark etc
Report at Cochin international airport, meet our Tour Manager on 7.20 pm and proceed for check-in & emigration formalities.
Welcome to Malaysia. Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia. After emigration and customs formalities meet airport assistant and transfer to coach. Later after breakfast proceed to Putrajaya city tour. Putrajaya is a planned city, 25km south of Kuala Lumpur, that serves as the federal administrative centre of Malaysia. The seat of government was shifted in 1999 from Kuala Lumpur to Puthrajaya, due to overcrowding and congestion in the Kuala Lumpur area. Genting Highlands Then transfer to Genting Highlands in Malaysia. Genting Highlands is a hill resort in Malaysia developed by Genting Malaysia Berhad Group. The hill resort is at an average elevation of 1,740 meters within the Titiwangsa Mountains on the border between the states of Pahang and Selangor of Malaysia. Enjoy the travel through the palm fields and paddy fields. A hassle free cable car ride up to the mountains, enjoy a stunning view of succulent green hills unparalleled beauty of landscapes and hillocks. Arrive in Genting Highlands and Later enjoy a buffet lunch in First World Café. Then check into hotel and Free time for leisure. Evening transfer to Genting Casino and try your luck at the Largest Casino in Asia. Buffet dinner in First World Café in Genting and overnight stay in Genting. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast check out the hotel transfer to kuala Lumpur , enroute visit Batu Caves where world’s tallest Murugan statue is situated in front of the lime stone caves. Lord Murugan Statue is the tallest statue of a Hindu deity in Malaysia and second tallest statue of a Hindu deity in the world, only second place to the Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Nepal. It is also the tallest statue in Malaysia at 42.7 metres (140 ft) in height. It is located at the Sri Murugan Perumal Kovil at the foot of Batu Caves.It took 3 years of construction and unveiled in January 2006 during Thaipusam festival. Kuala Lumpur city tour After Lunch you will have half day guided city Tour. Visit Golden Triangle, Commercial Centre, the King’s Palace, The National Mosque, Lake Gardens, National Monument and the superb buildings at the Independence Square. Evening you proceed to visit KL Telecommunication Tower in Kuala Lumpur. KL Tower is the 7th Tallest Telecommunication Tower in the world with a height of 421 m. Its observation desk is at a less impressive 276m, being situated on the lowest of the six levels in the head of the Tower, but as the tower stands on top of a small hill, it still gives excellent views of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions. Evening view the most famous attraction PETRONAS Twin Tower. The PETRONAS Twin Towers are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH)'s official definition and ranking, they were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004 and remain the tallest twin towers in the world replacing the World Trade Center in New York. The buildings are a landmark of Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy your time in PETRONAS. Later enjoy a spectacular Light and water show inside PETRONAS. Later dinner and overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Singapore by coach. Arrive in Singapore check into hotel. Evening we will take you to Gardens by the Bay. Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden. The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden at 54 hectares (130 acres). Gardens by the Bay is part of a strategy by the Singapore government to transform Singapore from a "Garden City" to a "City in a Garden". The stated aim is to raise the quality of life by enhancing greenery and flora in the city. First announced by the Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong, at the National Day Rally in 2005, Gardens by the Bay was intended to be Singapore's premier urban outdoor recreation space, and a national icon. In 2006, an international competition for the design of the park was held, attracting more than 70 entries submitted by 170 firms from 24 countries. Two British firms – Grant Associates and Dominic White – were awarded the contracts for the Bay South and Bay East Gardens respectively. Alongside the lead designers Grant Associates, the design team for Bay South included WilkinsonEyre, Atelier Ten (environmental design consultants) and Atelier One (structural engineers). The park is quite popular, with 6.4 million visitors in 2014, and it had its 20 millionth visitor in November 2015. In the Gardens by the Bay You will enjoy light show , flower dome and cloud forest. Flower Dome After Gardens by the Bay light show you wil move to the flower dome.The Flower Dome is the lower but larger of the two, at 1.2 hectares (3.0 acres). It replicates a mild, dry climate and features plants found in the Mediterranean and other semi-arid tropical regions (e.g. parts of Australia, South America, South Africa).The Flower Dome is 38 metres (125 ft) high and maintains a temperature between 23 °C and 25 °C, slightly lower at night. The Flower Dome features seven different "gardens" as well as an olive grove with a bistro and a central changing display field has also been incorporated to enable flower shows and displays to be held within the conservatory. Cloud Forest After flower dome you will entry to the cloud forest.The Cloud Forest is higher but slightly smaller at 0.8 hectares (2.0 acres). It replicates the cool moist conditions found in tropical mountain regions between 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) and 3,000 metres (9,800 ft) above sea level, found in South-East Asia, Middle- and South America. It features a 42-metre (138 ft) "Cloud Mountain", accessible by an elevator, and visitors will be able to descend the mountain via a circular path where a 35-metre (115 ft) waterfall provides visitors with refreshing cool air.The "Cloud Mountain" itself is an intricate structure completely clad in epiphytes such as orchids, ferns, peacock ferns, spike- and clubmosses, bromeliads and anthuriums. It consists of a number of levels, each with a different theme. Singapore - Marina Bay Sands Skypark Then you will move to Marina Bay sands Skypark.Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. At its opening in 2010, it was billed as the world's most expensive standalone casino property at S$8 billion, including the land cost.The resort includes a 2,561-room hotel, a 120,000-square-metre (1,300,000 sq ft) convention-exhibition centre, the 74,000 m2(800,000 sq ft) The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands mall, a museum, two large theatres, "celebrity chef" restaurants, two floating Crystal Pavilions, a skating rink, and the world's largest atrium casino with 500 tables and 1,600 slot machines. The resort and SkyPark were officially opened on 23 and 24 June 2010 as part of a two-day celebration, following the casino's opening on 27 April that year. The SkyPark opened the following day. The SkyPark has the world's longest elevated swimming pool, with a 146-metre (478 ft) vanishing edge (a concept called as infinity pool) located 191 metres above ground. The pools are made up of 422,000 pounds of stainless steel and can hold 376,500 gallons (1424 cubic metres) of water. The SkyPark also has rooftop celebrity chef restaurants such as Sky on 57 (by Justin Quek), Spago (by Wolfgang Puck), nightclubs such as Ce La Vie, gardens, hundreds of trees and plants, and a public observatory deck on the cantilever with 360-degree views of the Singapore skyline. Later dinner and overnight stay in Singapore. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast visit Universal Studios. Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located in Singapore and it is the second Universal Studios theme park in Asia after Japan. Experience another world with full of rides and theme based attractions. Madagascar; Shrek 4-D adventure, Revenge of the Mummy and Jurassic Park and Rapids Adventure, Water World…..etc. will give you the real experience of Holy wood Studio. Enter a new dimension in the world’s first 3D battle TRANSFORMERS the ride and get into the newly created Autobot EVAC and zip into subway tunnels…etc. Hyper realistic 3D media and sophisticated visual effects makes this a ride you simply must experience. Lunch at Universal Studios with meal voucher. Free time in Universal Studio to experience different rides. Later evening you will transfer to Sea Aquarium in Singapore. The S.E.A. Aquarium is a magical marine world - hosting over 100,000 marine animals from different parts of the planet. It is divided into 10 experiential zones spanning 49 different habitats and boasts an impressive bio-diversity with over 800 species present - including clownfish (Nemo!), dolphins, majestic manta rays, stingray and over 200 sharks. Sentosa Island The first of its kind, Wings of Time is the only permanent night show in the world set in the open sea. Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen, audiences can look forward to a contemporary storyline weaved together with an epic experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects, including 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, robotic water fountains and giant water jets, pyrotechnics. Created and produced by a team of local and international entertainment experts, Wings of Time is a night extravaganza of majestic proportions that is bound to captivate and wow every guest. Later dinner and overnight stay in Singapore Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast transfer to Jurong Bird Park. This open concept park is the largest in the Asia Pacific region, with over 8,000 birds from about 600 species of birds and naturalistic settings of waterfalls and live bird’s shows & bird feeding encounters. Enjoy the bird shows, Penguin Parade, Pano rail ride around the park, Jurong waterfalls- the tallest continuously running artificial waterfall in the world…. etc. Not to be missed highlights include African Waterfall Aviary, the Hornbill and Toucan exhibit, Penguin Coast, Macaw Island, Flamingo Lake and Helicon a repository…etc. Singapore City Tour After Lunch proceed to half day city tour with guide. View Westin Stamford- the second tallest hotel in the world, Esplanade, Merlion, Parliament House, Supreme Court, Mount Faber- the Harbour view, World Trade Centre, the Orchard Road, Singapore flyer, the world’s tallest Giant wheel and Raffles Place………etc. Evening transfer you to airport for your depatrure flight to your hometown at 22.45 hrs with wonderful memories of the tour Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Adult Rate : ₹67900
Break up for Adult Rate: Rs.38,900/- + 447 USD (Rs.67,900/-)
Single Room Supplement : Rs.43,900/- + 604 USD (Rs.83,900/-)
Child Rate (02 years - 11 years) No Bed : Rs.37,900/- + 294 USD (Rs.56,900/-)
Infant Rate (0 years – 02 years) : Rs.30,000/-
*The Price quoted on the basis of US Dollar @65 Rupees. The fluctuation in the exchange rate will reflect in the total tour cost.
Next Package Dates : 21 December 2019, 22 December 2019, 23 December 2019, 24 December 2019, 25 December 2019, 21 February 2020
• The Price quoted on the basis of US Dollar @65 Rupees. The fluctuation in the exchange rate will reflect in the total tour cost.
• 50% of the Total Tour Cost will be required for booking.
• A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
• Check in at Hotel is at 1400 hrs. and check out is at 1200 hrs.
• The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
• No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred by the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
• The Cancellation Charge is applicable in case of any passenger with granted visa, denying to travel or cancel his/her own tour on account of visa rejection caused to their co-passenger or travel companion, since the granting of visa is the sole discretion of the concerned Consulate.
• Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non –refundable at any circumstances.
• The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
• Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the guests will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
• For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
• Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
• Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
• Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin-bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
• As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
• In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
• The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Fortune Destination Management, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Fortune Destination Management India Pvt Ltd will not be held responsibility for the same.
• There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing's, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
• 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your tour and full payment is to be settled 14 days before commencement of tour.
• Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
• Visa granting is a sole discretion of the concerned Embassy or Consulate. Visa fees and other Expenses such as hotel booking advance and issued ticket rates are not refundable if visa is rejected or delayed. Personal interview at the concerned consulate if required, candidate has to go for the interview at their own cost.
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Check list
• Original passport 6-month validity from the date of departure
• 4 Passport Size Photos (3.5 x 4.5 Size ,80% Face, Matt Finish, White Background,) for Singapore Visa
• 3.5 x 5.0 cm (JPEG format) white back ground, shoulder should be visible for Malaysian Visa
Booking Terms and Conditions
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment 15 days before the departure.
Every booking made on Fortune Tours is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airlines, hotels and transport operators. As per the airline policy, some fares are non refundable
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|15 Days before departure||50% of the Tour Cost|
|Within 14 Days prior to Departure||100% of the Tour Cost|
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.