Day 01 Cochin -Delhi
On arrival at Delhi Airport our representative will receive guests at airport. Late afternoon journey to Akshardham Temple, and evening back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi sightseeing
In the morning after breakfast proceed on a tour of the capital city. The important places in Delhi includes visit to Lotus Temple, The Qutab Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate, Rajghat, Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum, Birla House (Mahatma Gandhi Museum), and the Rashtrapathi Bhawan (By Pass), Parliament House (By Pass) are of much significance. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Delhi. Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 3 Delhi -Agra
Morning after breakfast guests will be transferred to Agra. Visit Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces the Halls of Public and Private Audience and the beautiful Mughal gardens. visit famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for Then his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight stay in Hotel at Agra
Day 4 Agra-Jaipur
After breakfast drive to the Pink city of Jaipur. Proceed for sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Later visit Birla Mandir. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
Day 5 Jaipur - Cochin
Morning after breakfast, you will visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amer Fort. You can take the jeep ride up to the fort (on direct payment basis). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Jal Mahal. On time transfer to airport to check in for your departure flight to Cochin
Day 6 Cochin
Morning after breakfast, you will visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amer Fort. You can take the jeep ride up to the fort (on direct payment basis). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Jal Mahal. On time transfer to airport to check in for your departure flight to Cochin.
Tour Cost : To be declared Departure Dates
- January : 13, 24
- February : 10, 24
- March : 09,24,26,27
- April : 06,13,20,27
- May : 04,11,15,18,25
- July : 13
- August : 10
- September : 14,16,17,18
- October : 11,12
- November : 09
- December : 22,23,26
- Lotus Temple
- Qutab Minar
- India Gate
- Indhira Gandhi Memorial Museum
- Birla House
- Akshardham Temple
- City palace
- Jantar Mantar
- The Hawa Mahal
- Amer Fort
- Agra Fort
- Taj Mahal
- To and fro Economy class Flight Ticket
- AC deluxe bus transport
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation as per the Itinerary
- AC Deluxe Rooms on twin sharing basis
- Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- 1 Litre drinking water per person per day
- Service of Tour Escort from Fortune
- Service Taxes
- Food in Flights / Trains
- All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
- Cost of Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport / Railway station transfers of tour participants travelling by Air/Rail tickets not arranged by the Company.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective Government or statutory bodies.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, force majeure instances, pandemic, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Cost of Horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), Chopper etc. any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'.