Day 01 Cochin - Hyderabad NTR Garden- Lumbini Park- Hussain Sagar Lake- Snow World
The first day of your fantastic Hyderabad tour will begin with your arrival at Hyderabad Airport. Our representative will receive guests at airport. Guests will be escorted to the sightseeing point. Tour starts with the briefing about the places to be visited. NTR Gardensis a small public, urban park of 36 acres adjacent to Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad. Lumbini Parkis one of the beautiful parks in the twin cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad located along the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake. It has become an ideal place of relaxation and a place of amusement. It is a hit with kids and families and has several attractions that could lure you to spend an evening away from home, with your family. The spectacular musical dancing fountain and water cascade dance to the tunes of popular numbers from Hindi and Telugu film songs. This is one of the must see sight and almost the park is crowded with visitors and picnickers. And the whole crew will move to next attraction of Hyderabad, Snow World. Snow World is asnow theme, India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region. By using art technology, in this snow park, artificially snow is produced and allowed to fall which almost offers a real look. At the time of entry, to all the customers’ waterproof shoes, gloves and some warm clothes is provided by the park members so as to protect from the cold climate inside due to continuous falling of snow. The groups Check in to the rooms and it is an Overnight stay in hotel at Hyderabad.
Day 02 Ramoji Film City -Departure
The Second day of this tour starts to Ramoji film city, World's largest film studio. A fast growing tourist destination. Ramoji Film City is a land of movies, entertainment and magic, it has everything that dreams are made of. Filmcity offers unlimited fun, thrill and excitement and it’s a great visual extravaganza. The place is a desired destination.The group returns to the rooms and it is an Overnight stay in hotel at Hyderabad.
Day 03 Birla mandir- Salarjung Museum- Charminar- Mecca Masjid- Golkonda Fort
The Third day of this tour After breakfast and Check out from hotel, The tour often starts early in the morning. The sightseeing tour of the city will begin with a morning visit to the BirlaMandir and Salarjung Museum, Mecca Masjid, and Golkonda Fort. The Salar Jung Museum is an artmuseum located at Darushifa, on the southern bank of the Musi River in the city of Hyderabad, It is one of the three National Museums of India. Mecca Masjid, also Makkah Masjid, is one of the oldest mosques in Hyderabad, and it is one of the largest masajids in India. Golkonda, also known as Golconda, Gol konda, or Golla konda, is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, is situated 11 kilometres west of Hyderabad. At time guests will be transferred to the International Airport from where they will board the flight back home. Tour ends with Sweet Memories
- To and fro Economy Class Flight Ticket
- All Entry Tickets as per itinerary
- Meet and greet service at Airports
- Transfers in AC vehicles
- 2 Night Accommodation as per the Itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Veg and Non Veg Meals as per the itinerary
- 1 Litre drinking water per person per day
- Service of experienced Tour Manager from Fortune Tours
- Service Tax (GST)
- Food in Flights / Trains
- All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
- Cost of Insurance
- Food and drink not forming the part of group Menus
- Cost of Airport / Railway station transfers of tour participants travelling by Air/Rail tickets not arranged by the Company.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective Government or statutory bodies.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, force majeure instances, pandemic, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'.
Cost : TBD Departures : Departure dates 2024