If you are planning a trip to Kenya, getting an Kenya visa now is easier than ever. You can now begin your application for an Kenya visa online and receive it within 5 working days.
What do I need to apply
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months
- Valid UAE Residence visa & Emirate ID
- Photograph in white background, dark colour dress up
- Hotel Voucher & Air Ticket
- Filled Questionnaire details
- Invitation Letter from Kenya (for Business visa)
- ID copy of signing authority on Invitation letter (for Business visa)
- Business Registration certificate (for Business visa)
Marriage certificate & Birth Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
It will take a minimum of 2-3 working days for visa processing.
1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.