A beautiful country with a rich cultural heritage that blends Asian and European influence and with countless tourist attractions, as well as stunning islands and beaches, Malaysia is among the best holiday destinations in the world.
Planning a trip to Malaysia? You can now book your tickets on fortunetours.in and easily apply for an Malaysia tourist visa.
Visa assistance and fees
What do I need to apply for Malaysian Visa
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months
- Recent Photograph with white background
- NOC from Sponsor/Employer/Family
- Last 3 months updated Bank statements (e-statement is fine)
- Birth Certificate for child (age below 12 years)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
It will take a minimum of 5 working days for visa processing.
1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.