14 days Dubai Tourist Visa
30 days Dubai Tourist Visa
60 days Dubai Tourist Visa
Dubai city is a popular destination among tourists. To visit Dubai, you will require a Dubai tourist visa that is valid for a particular duration. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization (E-Visa) can be obtained by submitting your basic travel documents and information. We have simplified the Dubai visa application process for you.
With fortunetours.in, getting a Dubai visa for Indian citizens is extremely simple. You can apply for your Dubai travel visa + Medical insurance starting from Rs 0000 and receive it in just 5 – 6 working days.
Types of Dubai visa
There are various types of Dubai tourist visas available based on their validity and entry types. Before you apply for your Dubai visa, you need to know which visa is the right one for your according to the purpose of your visit and duration of stay. The Dubai visa fees will also vary based on the type of visa you opt for.
Here is the list of Dubai visas available to help you choose. –
- Transit visa – There are 2 types of transit visas, a 48-hour transit visa and a 96-hour transit visa. You can apply for this visa if you are travelling to another country and have a stopover in Dubai. It is a single-entry visa.
- 14 days Tourist Visa – This visa is recommended for those who plan on visiting the UAE for a short duration, business meetings, conferences, events, tourism, transit stay etc. The 14-day Dubai visa is valid for 60 days but the duration of stay cannot exceed 14 days. It is a single-entry visa.
- 30 days Tourist Visa – This type of visa is recommended for those who wish to visit family and friends in the UAE or explore the emirates. There is a single entry 30 days visa as well as a multiple entry 30 days Dubai visa. Both visas are valid for 60 days with a stay duration not exceeding 30 days. However, with a multiple-entry visa, you can enter and exit Dubai multiple times within the duration of 60 days.
- 60 days Tourist Visa – This visa is ideal if you wish to stay in the UAE for a long time period. You can apply for either a single entry 60-day visa or a multiple entry 60 days visa. This visa entitles you to stay for up to 60 days or less in the UAE.
Dubai Visa Types
Visa on arrival for Indians
Type of Visa
8 - 10 working days
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- Scanned colour copy of your pan card
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background
- Confirmed return air ticket (not mandatory for application)
Additional documents required for the Dubai Transit visa application
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa copy of the country you are travelling to
- Birth Certificate for the child (age below 18 years)
- We do not provide a Dubai work / job / employment visa.
- Dubai visa price doesn’t include OK to Board charges.
- Dubai family visa price consists of 2 Adults & 1 Children (Below 18 yrs) travelling together
- Please provide the flight ticket copies 48 hours before your departure to update the Ok to board.
- A scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg format.
- Visitor profiles are likely not to be accepted.
• Applicants with professions like – house helps, housekeepers, tailors, etc
• ECR passport holders
• If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language
• Thumb impression on the passport
Dubai Visa Application Process
If you are planning to visit Dubai for tourism purpose, you can apply for a Dubai tourist visa online through Musafir.com. All you have to do is, submit scanned copies of the required documents from the comfort of your home and complete the payment online. On successful completion, your Dubai Tourist Visa will be sent to you through email within 5 – 6 working days.
There are four simple steps to obtain a Dubai visa.
- Pay the visa fees online through our secured payment gateway
- Submit your documents
- We will verify and get your visa application processed
- Your Dubai tourist visa will be emailed to you.
Get your Dubai Visa for Indians in 4 simple steps:
- Apply for your Dubai tourist visa application
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Submit your documents online
- Get your Dubai Visa Online in just 5 – 6 working days.
Your Dubai visa fees include
- Consulate application fees
- Fortune service fees
- Medical Insurance
- All taxes