From energetic London to the wild Scottish Highlands, from sleepy fishing villages to magnificent royal palaces and castles, there is much to see and do in this fascinating European nation.
Planning your holiday to UK? You can now book your tickets on fortunetours.in and easily apply for a UK tourist visa with our assistance.
UK visa fees
What do I need to apply
- Passport with validity of 6 months, valid Residence Visa, EID copies
- NOC letter from company/Sponsor (Should not be 1 month old during submission day)
- Sponsor’s salary certificate (for dependent)
- 6 months bank statement in original with bank stamped (Should not be 1 week old during submission day)
- Copy of the old visas in any country (if any)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (for spouse)
- Copy of the birth certificate (For the child)
- Invitation letter and Passport copy of the inviting person in UK (If any)
- Hotel voucher
- Dummy ticket
- Original Passport with Residence Visa
- 2 passport size photo, white background
- Tenancy contract. (optional)
- Educational certificates.(optional)
Processing time for the visa would be around 10-15 working days after the submission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
After the interview and acceptance of the visa application, it will take a minimum of 10 -15 working days for visa processing.
1. Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
2. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
3. Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
4. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.